The National Association of Insurance and
Financial Advisors of Vermont
The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors of Vermont provides leadership in sustaining and improving the business environment for those engaged in life underwriting and financial services. The mission is advanced through legislative involvement, community involvement, professional development, and organizational assistance to support the growth and development of the local life underwriter associations and its members.
National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Our priorities are:
- Education (professional development/sales ideas)
- Legislation (government relations and advocacy)
- Reputation (community involvement and public relations)
- The grassroots power of our membership is our greatest asset.
- We will pursue the highest standards of ethics, excellence, and professionalism.
- We will conduct operations on a financially sound basis and be financially self-sufficient in all that we do.
- * Our primary focus is to serve agents engaged in insurance-based financial services.